Similarity Measures and Wikipedia

Анна Крюкова

Jan 28, 2017, 5:54:42 AM1/28/17
to DKPro Similarity Users
Hi,

I'm just starting to use DKPro Similarity, and I want to use similarity measures, which are based on Wikipedia. I know, that I have to download some recources first (for example, vector indexes for Explicit Semantic Analysis), but I've only seen the ones for English. Do you know if there are any for other languages (particularly Russian)?

Nicolai Erbs

Jan 28, 2017, 6:05:38 AM1/28/17
to dkpro-simil...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

we don't have any vector indexes for Russian pre-computed, but you can create your own using any Wikipedia. Follow the instructions here: https://dkpro.github.io/dkpro-similarity/settinguptheresources/

Kind regards,
Nicolai