NaN as a result of "getSimilarity"

Ann

Feb 8, 2017, 8:17:39 AM2/8/17
to DKPro Similarity Users

Hi,
I've faced something very strange - when I try to compute similarity between texts using different computers (texts are the same!), at the first case everything is ok (first image) but at the other I get "0.0" and "NaN"! Do you know, how is it possible, if the texts (and even the programms) are the same? And how can i set this right?

Torsten Zesch

Feb 8, 2017, 9:24:45 AM2/8/17
to Ann, DKPro Similarity Users
Hi,

are you sure that the texts for which the similarity is computed are really the same?
It might help to actually print out the texts (or if they are too long, at least the length of the texts).

-Torsten