How to use Wikipedia index

Josep Maria Formentí

Sep 7, 2015, 5:18:35 AM9/7/15
to DKPro Similarity Users
Hi All,

  I want to create an engine in uimaFIT to put in a pipeline, this engine have to search in the Wikipedia some names annotated by a previous engine.

  I think that DKPro Similarity is that I need. I've read the documentation and built a simple project, just like the example, I've read the docs about "Setting up the Resources", my doubts basically are how I have to do to search in Wikipedia index and, if is possible, how to integrate this in uimaFit.

Thanks in advance,
  JM

Torsten Zesch

Sep 8, 2015, 9:07:23 AM9/8/15
to Josep Maria Formentí, DKPro Similarity Users
Hi,

from your description, I am not sure that DKPro Similarity is what you need.
This application is definitely possible using UIMA, but the
implementation details pretty much depend on your specific use case
and are beyond the scope of this user list.

-Torsten

Josep Maria Formentí

Sep 9, 2015, 4:56:40 AM9/9/15
to DKPro Similarity Users, zau...@gmail.com
Thanks, I'll continue investigating

El dimarts, 8 setembre de 2015 15:07:23 UTC+2, Torsten Zesch va escriure: