Problem about build my own ESA Index

Chen Wu

Jun 18, 2016, 4:54:29 AM6/18/16
to DKPro Similarity Users
Hi,

I have a problem now when I need to use the method "createLuceneWikipediaIndex()" to build my own ESA index, that is I can not find this method, I tried use the Maven module "de.tudarmstadt.ukp.similarity.dkpro.vsm-asl" but there are no this method in class EsaIndexer.
And I also want to know how to use the LexSemResourceComparator to computing the similarity with GermaNet.

Have any one idea about it? Could you please give me some tipps?

Thank you !

Chen Wu

Torsten Zesch

Jun 20, 2016, 3:17:16 AM6/20/16
to Chen Wu, DKPro Similarity Users
What version of DKPro Similarity are you using?

Newer versions are using a org.dkpro.similarity module/package naming scheme.
So I am assuming you are using an outdated version which might explain your problems.

-Torsten

Chen Wu

Jun 20, 2016, 3:33:52 AM6/20/16
to DKPro Similarity Users, wind6...@gmail.com
Hi,
Thank you for the answer, I am using the Dkpro-similarity 2.2.0, so which version should I use?

Chen

在 2016年6月20日星期一 UTC+2上午9:17:16,Torsten Zesch写道:

Torsten Zesch

Chen Wu

Jun 20, 2016, 8:03:27 AM6/20/16
to DKPro Similarity Users, wind6...@gmail.com
Hi,
I find this class now, but there are no function  createLuceneWikipediaIndex() in esaindexer.EsaIndexer. I also funde java file in Github, (https://github.com/dkpro/dkpro-similarity/blob/master/dkpro-similarity-uima-vsm-asl/src/main/java/org/dkpro/similarity/uima/vsm/esaindexer/EsaIndexer.java)   createLuceneWikipediaIndex() is a private function. Thanks for help, I think I can try to get this with this java file.

Thank you
Chen

在 2016年6月20日星期一 UTC+2上午10:15:24,Torsten Zesch写道: