Stanford Sentiment Analysis

Yassin TOULLICHI

Sep 4, 2019, 4:51:30 AM9/4/19
to dkpro-core-user
Hi,

i want to use stanford sentiment analysis, i use DKPro 1.10.0 and i not found the class de.tudarmstadt.ukp.dkpro.core.stanfordnlp.StanfordSentimentAnalyzer,

can you help me to integrate sentiment analysis with DKPro 1.10.0

Best regards
Yassin

Richard Eckart de Castilho

Sep 4, 2019, 2:08:49 PM9/4/19
to dkpro-c...@googlegroups.com
> On 4. Sep 2019, at 10:51, Yassin TOULLICHI <yassint...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> i want to use stanford sentiment analysis, i use DKPro 1.10.0 and i not found the class de.tudarmstadt.ukp.dkpro.core.stanfordnlp.StanfordSentimentAnalyzer,

this component is not as conveniently usable as the other wrapped components. In particular,
it requires the whole "model" JAR from CoreNLP on the classpath. This is why we do not
include it in releases. You can fish the code out of GitHub, add it to your local project
and then you need to make sure that you also add the CoreNLP model JAR to your POM.
You might also have to fish out the UIMA types from the "api-sentiment" module which
are used by this component and which are afaik so far also not part of any release.

-- Richard