App for reading Notes data file?

Fester Bestertester

Apr 17, 2012, 1:14:54 PM4/17/12
I copied the Notes.db file from an iPod Touch (2nd gen, iOS 2.1) onto a Mac.

What OS X application can read this file? I opened it with BB Edit and it's
unintelligible.

I'll accept that I can't use this file with the new version of Notes on an
iPhone (iOS 5.0.1), but if I could see the notes on the Mac, that would be
acceptable.

Thanks.

Jolly Roger

Apr 17, 2012, 9:29:27 PM4/17/12