[ENG] Drinking quotes

1 view

Devast8or

Dec 13, 2004, 2:47:01 AM12/13/04
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning,
that's as good as they're going to feel all day." ~Frank Sinatra~

"When I read about the evils of drinking...I gave up reading." ~Henny
Youngman~

"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case....Coincidence? I think not."
~Stephen Wright~

"When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we
fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
Sooooo, let's all get drunk and go to heaven!"
~Brian O'Rourke~

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." ~Benjamin
Franklin~

"BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.!!! " ~ "Unknown" ~

Devast8or

Highlander

Dec 13, 2004, 5:17:40 AM12/13/04

"Devast8or" <inv...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

> "BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.!!! " ~ "Unknown" ~

BEER : helping white people dance since .......

Highlander

Moody men are like broken cuboards - they can always be fixed by a good
screw!

/Ole (6000)

Dec 15, 2004, 8:07:10 AM12/15/04
Man har ikke prøvet at være rigtig fuld, før man har prøvet at blive vækket
ved at 2 betjente er ved at tegne en kridtstreg rundt om én.

/Ole