Re: Cannibal chef seeking healthy human meat for feast near Edmonton!!!

Usenet Rulez

Jan 10, 2008, 2:40:09 PM1/10/08
Medmänniskan Chef from Edmonton <mean_p...@yahoo.com> skrev följande
skiiiit i news:8b1467ca-cae2-40ab-be5b-
9833a4...@e25g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

> I'm a cannibal chef and I need human meat for a
> cannibal cookout in March, there will be between
> 20 and 30 eaters who are hungry for human meat.
>
> What we need is a healthy, slightly plump longpig that
> can feed up to 30 people.
>
> You will be roasted alive in front of these people and
> they'll inspect your flesh before the cookout.
>
> Anyone interested???

I am intrested in knwoing what keeps u going.

--

Fuck this and fuck that fuck it all and
Fuck the fucking brat

lollia...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2019, 10:29:01 AM10/14/19
Hello I am Xavier I am 26 years old I am mixed race I come from France I am looking for a couple, a family I wish to be cooked and eat I want real

willy...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2020, 11:11:14 AM2/15/20
willy...@gmail.com
0601821551