Win 98 1723.4 udkom 13/4-98

rand...@cybergal.com

Apr 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/14/98

Subject sælges for 150,- på CD

Læs Hype her fra microsoft:

Windows 98 Build 1723.4

Dear Windows 98 Beta Testers,
We are getting closer and closer to Release-to-Manufacturing. However, we are
not quite there, so we need to ask you to download and test this weekly build
if possible.

We are posting our weekly interim build 1723.4. This is a full post-RC1
build, and incorporates all of the fixes currently available at the Windows
Update site, plus additional fixes in setup and other areas. This build fixes
most of the known issues for RC1. This build is currently going through a
thorough test pass at Microsoft. Based on the outcome of our internal
testing, and your feedback, this build may be named RC2 later in the week. If
you are able to download and install this build, please get us your feedback
as quickly as possible.

If you hit a major problem, please submit a WinRep bug report.
If you download and install this build, please complete our Intstallation
Survey.
We are closely tracking the survey results.
The build we have posted is an UPGRADE INSTALL VERSION. This is an UPGRADE
VERSION. What this means is that you must install this over a previous
Operating System, or have a CD or diskettes of a previous Windows operating
system.
Product Key: You will be prompted to enter a product key when you run setup.
HGBRM-RBK3V-M9FXV-YCXDK-V38J4

For those of you who would like to download, it is available on the WinBeta
HTTP and FTP sites as listed below.

Sincerely,
The Windows 98 Product Team

What's New?

4/13/98
Build 1723.4 has been released for download
German build 1721.3 has been declared German RC1!
French build 1721.3 has been released for download
Spanish build 1721.3 has been released for download

See the Home Page for more details