- (Nikolaj gyldenlev Sørensen a.k.a Jail of saudi arabia eighties radiosick)

Tommy little manny

Jan 5, 2020, 12:21:44 PM1/5/20
Sang titel-Napsy
https://open.spotify.com/track/2ygMBIctKIAfbEBcT9065L?si=HGklgnDZQ7SYzWY8s6mwYg
https://open.spotify.com/user/dvzchkzgcbehrl96eczu1kvn6/playlist/3zHTa9xYt4fntWYRHNXUs5?si=PMH1SPcRQvOCs1wcZbkAlw
LOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAA”
Stop it Sally” my ass Sally!
my ass Sally!
my ass kissing”
My heads lying”
don’t rape a Bunny Sa and my sa”
Monster Family looks like i’m’ looks like a Happy ass,
You know my ass cause she is a asshole,
i’m trying to be 5 years old but i’m So off,
Off’ off country bitch Can be a hero but i’m see her Lying,
You don’t even see her as i’m lying Hers,

You’re Are Rock and that’s gross,
i’m see satan going crazy to Another Spears,

Jail makes me Just wanna Spears my bass,
Ass, so Lights on so ass on kiss my”

Hello Nikolaj wakes up to,

Yeah napsy yeah napsy yeah napsy,
Pink eyes yeah eyes yeah,

This Girl is my Nightmares and Let it Boraishi
Ray faaayyy”
You knows that Let it Kart,

(i’m Lalalala?)

Kicking you’re Knock Going into a Cave,
Er”? Sa sa sa Powsa Moms just Got powsa
Funny ass!?
That’s not Funny you’re are a Asshole who is a shit giraffe?
My face looks like a Girl who wants to Funny jazz,

Yeah?.. don’t use my ass a a faster Laster,
Bahaaa”?
We are the Police from Evil sick,
Nah nah haha,
Dance to my fast shoes,
Black Losia da da da da Oski?
Kiss kiss kiss kiss Walis Kung fu Lordso,

Hello Nikolaj wakes up to,

Yeah napsy yeah napsy yeah napsy,
Pink eyes yeah eyes yeah,

This Girl is my Nightmares and Let it Boraishi
Ray faaayyy”
You knows that Let it Kart,

(Solo) Movies? Loser? Loser! Loser!

Rarasasasa Lee was a taski Wawawa Facki,
hahahaha Breath Gasta Fus fus Oooowia,
Ah Piss ah piss Punch Qang,
Sangla Longs Longs Moves into basketbolls,
Basketballs Lasketballs Neyeah,
(Basket) Bells my Kammer,

(Solo-pige synger)
Movies? Loser? Loser! Loser!