En interessant Loeve

Jim Broden < fiddlerstrings >

May 14, 2006, 3:35:57 PM5/14/06
Hej alle,

Jeg købet dette i en eBay "skrammel lot".
Mærke er AFA 44ab.

Den højre Løve har en spids-naese.

http://cjoint.com/?fovdDYcyhv

En større scan:

http://cjoint.com/?fovA7DHQOR

Is this a ' freak ' print? (tysk= Druckzufälligkeit) ( Hvad er det
danske ord? )

Mvh, Jim Broden - fiddlerstrings

::===={: -) }

Palle Jørgensen

May 15, 2006, 3:17:39 AM5/15/06
Hello Jim
On this address

http://stamp.porsgaard-larsen.com/

you will find a lot of information on danish stamps.
You will also find the N F Olsen handbook which is the bibel for
collectors of danish bogtryk stamps

Venlig hilsen
fra Palle Moreau Jørgensen

Jørn Hansen

May 15, 2006, 2:20:44 PM5/15/06
Hej,

"Jim Broden < fiddlerstrings >" <Stri...@localnet.com> wrote:
>Is this a ' freak ' print? (tysk= Druckzufälligkeit) ( Hvad er det
>danske ord? )

The Danish word must be "tryktilfældighed".

Mvh
Jørn

Bogtryk

May 15, 2006, 4:01:12 PM5/15/06
Hello Jim, as I see it, to much printingink has filled out the
tonque-area. Havn´t found it, not in the book, not in my collection!
Its a ceeper no matter what!!

See You Jens

Jim Broden < fiddlerstrings >

May 15, 2006, 6:27:16 PM5/15/06
Hej Palle,

Tak for URL. I have put it in "My Favorites".

Jo, that is a very good website. I was there for 3 hours last night
and learned many new things.

Mvh, Jim Broden - fiddlerstrings

On 15 May 2006 07:17:39 GMT, Palle Jørgensen <pa...@post1.tele.dk>

Jim Broden < fiddlerstrings >

May 15, 2006, 7:58:03 PM5/15/06
Hej Jens,

Tak for svar.

That is what I think also. This print ( 44ba gulgrå) had oily ink (
olieret blæk ) and it filled some of the low areas of the kliché.
Notice also, the ø in left øre is partly filled.

So it isn't a rare pladefejl :-( ( I didn't think it was ), but it
certainly is a keeper. ;-)

Hmmm... Til salg. Meget sjælden løve med mus-næse. ;-)
Maybe some day in eBay.

Mvh, Jim

Jim Broden < fiddlerstrings >

May 15, 2006, 8:07:46 PM5/15/06
Hej Jørn,

Tak for hjælp med oversættelse.

Min ordbog har ikke det vigtige ( filatelisk ) orde. ;-)

Mvh, Jim