Nepal Trekking Company(www.adventurediscoverytreks.com)

Adventure Discovery Treks

Dec 15, 2011, 4:24:21 AM12/15/11
to in...@j2levents.com
http://www.adventurediscoverytreks.com/

Well Come to Nepal!!! The land of Highest Himalayan panorama on
Earth!!!"

Dear Nepal Travelers,

We established Nepal trekking Company as a Adventure Discovery Treks
& Expedition (P) Ltd. on the 1st January, 09 but we are a well
familiar name among travelers to Nepal. Provide satisfactory service
with sensible price and build existence relation is the main aim of
our team as we accept as true satisfactory service creates additional
advertising opportunity. This Nepal tour &Trekking agency has been
created by over a decade of experienced in Himalayan investigation
team and also covers all aspect of travel within the tourism sector of
Nepal.

We progressed with a small collection of people with huge thoughts and
hiked as trekking porter & guide around some of the most rugged
topography in Nepal Himalaya. Today, There are thousands of Trekking
company in Nepal but We are very proud to acknowledged as Nepal‘s best
trekking & Tour Company having extremely capable, experienced and
skilled team. We are until the end of time careful about your time
limits, financial plan, safety and an interests. Trekking in Nepal
Himalayas is achallenging so you should have to have proper
organization to make your activities unforgettable. We are government
recognized holiday adventure company in Nepal. Please click to choose
your most desirable trekking and other packages to join with us.

Everest Base Camp Trek, Gokyo Kalapathar EBC Trek , Gokyo trekking,
Annapurna Circuit Trekking, Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking, Annapurna
Base Camp Trek, Jomsom Muktinath Trekking, Langtang Trekking, Langtang
Goshainkunda Trek, Mera Peak (6476 m), Island Peak(6189m), Upper
Mustang Trekking, tsum Valley Trekking, Helambu Trekking , Rafting in
Nepal

Explore Nepal's unbeatable mixture, delightful environment and
enormous Himalayan range with finest mix cultures is trek through
them. Trekking & Tour in Nepal propose dazzling panorama & landscape
for adventure lovers who are evermore as explorer in the Nepal’s
Himalaya. Recognized as ultimate adventure trekking place in the
planet Nepal has eight premier mountains greater than 8000m in the
complete earth.

Trekking in Nepal & tour is not just observing Himalayan scenery and
hiking around, it is also occasion to explore its diverse traditions,
heritage sites, society and history. The visitors who will knowledge a
truthfully pleasurable relationship with the nature instilling in you
an amazing beauty of the Nepal Himalaya. "SEE YOU IN NEPAL"