Annapurna Circuit Trek

guide nepal

May 12, 2012, 6:41:05 AM5/12/12
Annapurna Circuit Trek

This is one of the classic & most popular treks in Nepal. It passes
through country inhabited by a wide diversity of peoples. It offers
spectacular Mountain scenery is it goes to the north of main Himalayan
rang on to the high and Tibetan plateau. The southern slopes of
manaslu & Annapurna ranges are heavily settled and formed except
higher region which support tick forest of rhododendron. Most of the
tribes inhabiting this area are gurungs , magars, chhetris and newars.
As one torn westwards into the Manang valley & in to the rain shadow
of the Annapurna ranges Dramatic changes occur though there are small
fields supporting some crops of millet and wheat & small flocks of
sheep and goats the manang tribes are traditionally a trading race.
they also Tibetan by origin and Buddhist by religion. as a matter of
fact ,their Lifestyle is quite different to those tribes on the
southern slopes. thakali and mustang tribes ‘ control the busy trading
and pilgrimage trail along the kaligandaki until more thought the gap
between Dhaulagiri & Annapurna in to the wetter zones where one can
meet gurungs And magars again. Finally our trip cross Throng La Pass
( 5416 M ) and arrive at Pilgrimages spot Muktinath. Next day we will
arrive at Jomsom. If wheather get clear we will fly to Pokhara same
day otherwise will we will stay at Jomsom and Explore around there.
http://www.nepalguidetrekking.com/Annapurna-Region/annapurna-circuit-trek.php
http://www.nepalguidetrekking.com/Langtang-Region/trekking-in-langtang-region.php
http://www.nepalguidetrekking.com/Everest-Region/trekking-in-everest-region.php

sanji...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2015, 8:48:57 AM7/7/15
#Tourist and Tourism can help and save the #Nepal and Nepalese people from gratuitous suffering. We are very happy to inform you that Nepal is now safe to travel and if you have pre booked the holiday or if you are planning to visit Nepal, we heartily welcome you.
http://www.nepalguideinfo.com
http://www.nepalplanettreks.com
Email:sanjibt...@gmail.com

trekshimalayat...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2018, 1:21:45 AM11/15/18
Treks Himalaya an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative company takes you that further way to guarantee you has a memorable trip that you have been dream with Treks Himalaya is part of your choice. We have 3 days to 30 days your Nepal trekking to choose but it depending of your timetable. We always respect our duty to constantly your Nepal holiday. Whether you are looking for a quiet gateway, a memorable outing with a family or an exciting nature. We offer you with the best progressive information and itinerary leading focused and modified as per your requirements. We specialize in organize Nepal travel activities excursion such as:- Trekking, Helicopter Tour, Peak Climbing, Mountain Flight, Honeymoon Tour, Sightseeing, Rafting, Jungle Safari, Pilgrim’s Tour, Hotel Reservation, Air Ticket, Tibet and Bhutan Tour many more your vacation desire.
https://www.trekshimalaya.com