Tentative web site dates for DjangoCon 2015

Barbara Shaurette

Nov 4, 2014, 11:10:05 AM11/4/14
to djangocon-...@googlegroups.com
I can't stress enough that these are *tentative* - I just wanted to give everyone an idea of the general timeframe we're looking at for the launch of this year's site:

1) Splash page: ASAP (hopefully no later than early January)
2) end of January - have the participant-facing functionality (e.g., submissions) ready for the opening of CFP
3) late April - full website, voting functionality ready for end of CFP
4) early June - schedule up, finishing touches released

--

http://www.mechanicalgirl.com
@bshaurette, @PyLadiesATX