Conference dates and CFP for DjangoCon US?

seba...@roadside-developer.com

Feb 19, 2015, 10:58:20 AM2/19/15
to djangocon-...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I was just trying to find details on DjangoCon US regarding dates for
the CFP and the actual conference. On http://djangocon.us it tells me
the conference is in the "Fall 2015" and the CFP as well as registration
will be in "Winter 2015" :) I assume the latter is a typo? Do you have a
rough idea when CFP and registration will be?

Any info or clarification is appreciated!

Cheers,
Seb

Jeff Triplett

Feb 19, 2015, 4:00:10 PM2/19/15
to djangocon-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Seb,

My apologies about the wording. Meteorological seasons are hard and I can see how that's confusing in retrospect. We are finishing off a bunch of house keeping between now and the end of the month which puts CFP around the first of March but possibly sooner. Registrations will be open a few weeks after the CFP when the website is ready to launch. I hope that gives a better indication of the timeline we are working with.

Regards,
Jeff

--

---

seba...@roadside-developer.com

Feb 21, 2015, 2:30:23 PM2/21/15
to djangocon-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeff,

thanks for the clarification. It actually makes sense now. I think I'm just getting confused by the fact that it feels more like spring here already ;) Now that I've got all the info I was hoping for, I just have to get started thinking about a topic for the CFP.

Thanks again,
Seb