I want uninstall django-watson my python project please the command about that

한민수

Sep 5, 2016, 3:40:34 AM9/5/16
to django-watson discussion group
I was clone django-watson in my project using github clone

but when i was migrate it doesn't working..

so I decide remove django-waston and reinstall

so I had command `rm -rf  django-watson`

and `python mange.py reset_db`

but ImportError: No module named 'django-watson' shown

I want remove clearly django-watson please help me

Jirka Vejrazka

Sep 5, 2016, 4:45:37 AM9/5/16
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

  you need to comment out django-watson from your INSTALLED_APPS (in your project's settings.py) if you've deleted it. You can enable it again once you've reinstalled django-watson.

  HTH

    Jirka

Dave Hall

한민수