python manage.py buildwatson giving error: DoesNotExist: Individual matching query does not exist.

Bipin Raut

Jun 16, 2016, 2:22:26 AM6/16/16
to django-watson discussion group
I am enhancing new features to existing Django project. I made few models such as Inventory. I registered the model by using watson.register(inventory,fields=('name','unit_price')). I want the model to be searchable .when I did python manage.py buildwatson it gave "Individual matching query does not exist."  The Watson is working for old models but unable to integrate with new models. I also didn't understand the error.

I wanted to know if this how you register models in Watson or am I missing something. help me to solve this

Dave Hall

Jun 16, 2016, 7:51:10 AM6/16/16
to django-watson discussion group
Can I have the full stack trace?