Changing my github django simple ecommerce to use drf and and react native frotend

De Ras

May 19, 2024, 10:02:11 PMMay 19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hey would am changing my django ecomerce site in github from traditional views and fprms to use django rest framework and react native as its backed greater support appreciated for any support. There is the link to my repo https://github.com/D3ras/eccommerce-django

Natraj Kavander

May 20, 2024, 10:34:04 PMMay 20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Thank you