Help

Balogun Awwal

Sep 26, 2022, 4:11:27 PM9/26/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello I just learnt python I’m looking to learn django can you recommend some tutorials and it will also be very helpful if I can get a mentor also please

Sent from awwal

Maitrey. Thakar.

Sep 27, 2022, 2:53:02 AM9/27/22
to Django users
Hii there see the code with Harry tutorial it will help you 😀 it's in two languages Hindi and and i think English...

Sonu

Sep 27, 2022, 10:40:39 AM9/27/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
You can learn Django.
Click the below link

On Tue, 27 Sept 2022 at 01:41, Balogun Awwal <awwalba...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello I just learnt python I’m looking to learn django can you recommend some tutorials and it will also be very helpful if I can get a mentor also please

Sent from awwal

peteru mimo

Sep 27, 2022, 10:41:55 AM9/27/22
to django...@googlegroups.com

On Mon, Sep 26, 2022 at 9:11 PM Balogun Awwal <awwalba...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello I just learnt python I’m looking to learn django can you recommend some tutorials and it will also be very helpful if I can get a mentor also please

Sent from awwal

peteru mimo

Sep 27, 2022, 10:42:05 AM9/27/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
https://freetutsdownload.com/?s=django download free django tutorial here also

Abdul Qoyyuum Haji Abdul Kadir

Sep 27, 2022, 9:03:06 PM9/27/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
That Udemy link is no longer valid.

The Django official docs has a tutorial and is more relevant to the latest version versus older YouTube videos.

ASAMOAH EMMANUEL

Sep 28, 2022, 9:47:09 AM9/28/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi! I'm willing to help you. Message me privately for the resources.

Balogun Awwal

subin

Sonu