I am using django with DRF and dj_rest_auth

Manas Paul

Jun 12, 2021, 8:43:11 AM6/12/21
to Django users

I have made my custom user model. The dj_rest_auth returning the response after successfull login
{ "access_token": "eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJ0b2tlbl90eXBlIjoiYWNjZXNzIiwiZXhwIjoxNjIzdXJfaWQiOjZ9.4yjIBxXhe5grxCe18huamgj1qP44A-zOkUHxZ61wXao", "refresh_token": "eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJ0b2tlbl90eXBlIjoicmVmcmVzaCIsImV4cCI6MTYyMzU2OTMzNiwianRpIjoiODFlYzdkNjVjZjQzNDI4NjlhYjYzODI4MWUxNDQ4MjUiLCJ1c2VyX2lkIjo2fQ.1p3_Vw8OYoa64B93wHiEEiyKH3oT8M-3FGrivZmvWaA",
"user": { "pk": 6, "email": "useremail@gmail.com" } }

I want the user object to have all the fields that I have defined. I could not get the way how I can achieve that.

Here is the repo

another problem I am getting I can register the user but when I am trying to login it says I can't login with the credentials [ "Unable to log in with provided credentials."]