Auto populating business organization logos

已查看 11 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Ram

未读,
2021年9月19日 20:50:012021/9/19
收件人 django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

As most of you know LinkedIn automatically adds a logo of a company when you update your profile with work experience from that company. Similar to that functionality, is there a  way to auto  populate any business organizaiton logo in Django?  I guess this can be done using an API but not sure who provides such API?

Any pointers will be appreciated.

Best regards,
~Ram

Shishir Jha

未读,
2021年9月19日 21:19:412021/9/19
收件人 django...@googlegroups.com
I believe linkedin is not using any api. Why would they need that? All the companies have their own accounts in the linkedin itself right? Thats how you apply to them. So linkedin muat be using images from its own database and not from some third party api.

Lalit Suthar

未读,
2021年9月19日 21:23:582021/9/19
收件人 django...@googlegroups.com
good point @Shishir

Ram you can try getting favicon from the organization url they enter. I found a package for that also

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子