Looking for support in optimizing mobile www... tips or someone would like to do that for $ ?

Krzysztof Krawczyk

Sep 20, 2022, 9:39:19 AM9/20/22
to Django users
thanks !

DJANGO DEVELOPER

Sep 20, 2022, 9:56:26 AM9/20/22
to Django users
Can you please tell me that how many users do you have in your app? What is the current performance of your app and what is the expected performance in your mind?

On Tue, 20 Sep 2022, 6:38 pm Krzysztof Krawczyk, <krzy...@quadramedic.com> wrote:
thanks !

Raphael Jonard

Sep 20, 2022, 1:25:14 PM9/20/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello that's my speciality. I'm working as "Web Performances Accelerator" especially on Django.
You can send me the url of your app in order that I execute a test/audit on it.

Best regards, I'm looking forward to help you 🙂

Gobi Dasu

Sep 20, 2022, 9:13:23 PM9/20/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'd recommend inviting Cedric, Issa, Francis, Himanshu, and Mohamed from these Django + mobile developers who will be able to help you. Since you get a free trial on LD, solving this problem should not cost anything.

- If you attempt this, the system will ask you to register. Once you register with your email address, you will receive a secure link and LD Slack invite which will enable you to issue invites.
- If talent accept your invite, you will be introduced to them in the
LD Talent Slack (join as soon as possible!) We recommend you get the slack desktop and mobile apps and keep notifications on.
- 5 hour free trial details are on our site
ldtalentwork.com and platform videos.

Happy to jump on a
call as well.

Regards,