Django Project

Duncan Jerry

Jun 13, 2021, 3:47:33 PM6/13/21
to Django users
Hi guys..

Am a software developer here in Nigeria building appliations on the fly. currently i have a project i want to excecute (mobile app), it requires a backend django developer, those who want to try their hand out on something great.

I currently have four engineers on the job, Two frontend and Two backend engineer, but still need one more backend engineer to pull through the project and deploy. actually someone who can use django and deploy to the cloud at the same time.

The project is not a paid project though, but we can reach an agreement as a co-founder.

If this interest you, push me a mail at jeremia...@gmail.com

Thanks
Jerry Duncan