A server error occurred. Please contact the administrator.

Ardhendu Sekhar Sahoo

Sep 27, 2021, 9:18:45 AM9/27/21
to Django users
I got this error ,I need your help to fix this.so kindly tell me how can I fix it.

Kasper Laudrup

Sep 27, 2021, 11:30:52 AM9/27/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 27/09/2021 12.03, Ardhendu Sekhar Sahoo wrote:
> I got this error ,I need your help to fix this.so kindly tell me how can
> I fix it.

Have you tried contacting the administrator like the error message said
you should?

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup
OpenPGP_0xE5D9CAC64AAA55EB.asc
OpenPGP_signature

DJANGO DEVELOPER

Sep 27, 2021, 11:41:16 AM9/27/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
are you facing an internal server error(500)

Kasper Laudrup

Sep 27, 2021, 12:15:00 PM9/27/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 27/09/2021 17.40, DJANGO DEVELOPER wrote:
> are you facing an internal server error(500)

No, but thanks for asking.

I'm just writing a silly reply to a silly question.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup
OpenPGP_0xE5D9CAC64AAA55EB.asc
OpenPGP_signature

DJANGO DEVELOPER

Sep 27, 2021, 4:44:16 PM9/27/21
to Django users
you just don't need to be rude if I didn't get it.