We are looking Sponsors for PyCon Latam 2024

28 vues

Luis Zárate

non lue,
20 mai 2024, 21:20:5520 mai
à django...@googlegroups.com

Hi

We are looking for sponsors for PyCon Latam 2024 and consider your company a great fit. Your company could benefit significantly by exposing itself to the broad cultural diversity of Latin American programmers attending our conference.

PyCon Latam is a variant of the PyCon conference that aims to bring together Python developers from all Latin American countries and serve as a platform for them to interface with the Python community.

The event is volunteer-run, and a non-profit organization handles all proceeds. The sponsorship income will be used to provide additional services during the event or offer financial aid for students or participants from other Latin American countries.

A first of its kind, PyCon Latam aims to serve the Latam community as a whole. We aim to host the conference in Latin American countries in collaboration with the local PyCon organizers. This approach will help unite the Latam community while strengthening regional conferences.

We look forward to having you join this exciting event!

Event overview:

  • Website https://www.pylatam.org/

  • Dates September 19th -21th

  • Location Mazatlán, Mexico

  • Venue Hotel El Cid

  • CFP Deadline July 30th

If you want to sponsor us, please feel free to contact us to pycon...@gmail.com

--
"La utopía sirve para caminar" Fernando Birri

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message