Not avle to login with google in my website

Rajesh Kumar

Sep 23, 2022, 9:50:21 AM9/23/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
I have integrated the social_django package for social logins like google and Fb ...etc.
But It's working in localhost fine but after deployed in AWS ec2 with docker It's not working
Authorization Error coming: redirect_uri https://0.0.0.0:8000/..... but it should redirect to HTTPS://{my_domain}/

If anybody can help with that It would be very helpful for me.
Thanks in advance

Rajesh Kumar

Mohammad Ehsan Ansari

Sep 25, 2022, 10:11:53 PM9/25/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Add into allowed origin

Enamul Majid

Oct 1, 2022, 12:18:53 PM10/1/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hellow.
Last week I've build such an app which is able to login in a use when the project is in localhost, but after deployed that into the ec2 instance, it's give me the same error.

Basically, Google is asking for the domain, instead of the IP address of your ec2 instance.

subin

Oct 2, 2022, 1:37:22 PM10/2/22
to django...@googlegroups.com