Exclusive Review & Guest Posting Opportunity

Atharva Shah

Jul 16, 2023, 10:53:11 AM7/16/23
to Django users
Hi Django Community,
I would like to extend an invitation for you to review our credible tech blog, focusing on Python, Django, and related technologies. I believe your expertise in this field would provide valuable insights and feedback. Here are the details:

Blog URL: https://atharvashah.netlify.app/

Review Requirements:
  • Thoroughly explore all pages and post categories, understanding basic Python and Django concepts.
  • Provide feedback on at least five pages, including suggestions and improvements.
  • Only people who thoroughly check out all the pages, structure and tags will be preferred.
Guest Posting:
We are currently accepting tech guest posts.
  • Compensation is available for high-quality articles with link building potential.
  • Requirement: Provide feedback on at least three Django articles on our blog.
  • Site Examination:
  • Report any bugs or areas for improvement. EXAMINE ALL PAGES OF THE SITE FIRST.
  • Candidates with such skills will be preferred.
  • Get flexible work arrangements, allowing you to dedicate as little or as much time as you wish. Your insights and review of the site pages will be highly valued.
If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to reach out. Thank you for considering this invitation, and I look forward to your response.