Single Sign On in Django

venkat Bukka

Nov 10, 2022, 9:48:41 AM11/10/22
to Django users
Hello all,
 Could anyone please let me know how we can implement SSO in the django...for authenticating multiple apps in a base application.

carlos

Nov 10, 2022, 9:53:03 AM11/10/22
to django...@googlegroups.com

On Thu, Nov 10, 2022 at 8:48 AM venkat Bukka <venkat.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all,
 Could anyone please let me know how we can implement SSO in the django...for authenticating multiple apps in a base application.

att.
Carlos Rocha

venkat Bukka

Nov 15, 2022, 12:22:43 AM11/15/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello Carlos Rocha,
    Thank you for your email, could you please provide me with any example project if possible that would really help me.
Thank you!! Regards
B V Suresh

Kato Joshua

Nov 15, 2022, 12:05:09 PM11/15/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello Django user community,
My name is Joshua Kato, I have 4 years of experience as a Vue js, ionic, capacitor developer.
Iam looking for a job to work both in person and remotely.
Kindly reach me out on telephone +256752567534.
Thank you.

Avinash Alanjakar

Nov 15, 2022, 2:31:03 PM11/15/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
You can use django-simple-sso library
Refer to this article, it would be helpful.

venkat Bukka

Nov 16, 2022, 2:04:39 AM11/16/22
to Django users
Hello,
   I did gone through that article, I am a beginner to the django so if someone could provide me any example project on SSO it would help me.
Thank you!!Regards
B V Suresh

Clive Bruton

Nov 16, 2022, 6:43:14 AM11/16/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
You can use django-allauth:

https://github.com/pennersr/django-allauth

venkat Bukka

Nov 16, 2022, 7:32:35 AM11/16/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
  Yeah but the requirement is to use django-simple-sso. Please let me know if you have any sample project for SSO.
Thank you...!
B V Suresh