Django 1.11 admin Bug!! list_filter get duplicated in other models admin

ebuild

May 30, 2018, 1:58:28 AM5/30/18
to Django users
This is happening only after updated to from 1.8 to 1.11, using Eclipse.
I have multiple model admin with different list_filter, what is happening is that when I go to modelA admin page which has list_filter and then navigate to modelB admin I got the list_filter of modelA displayed instead of the modelB's one. If I make a selection from one of the displayed filters the url get appended with "?e=1" but no error displayed in the console

The same happens if  I restart the server and navigate to modelB admin first and then go to modelA admin the list_filter of B get displayed.

Any clue ??

Jason

May 30, 2018, 7:59:04 AM5/30/18
to Django users