error email in django

Aksh Desai

Jan 20, 2022, 9:19:56 AM1/20/22
to Django users
Hi! I face one error "No module named 'django.core.mail.backend'" when i use django-rest-framework. Now what can i do? How i fix this error. Please Help me

Kasper Laudrup

Jan 20, 2022, 1:39:34 PM1/20/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 20/01/2022 15.19, Aksh Desai wrote:
> Hi! I face one error "No module named 'django.core.mail.backend'" when i
> use django-rest-framework. Now what can i do? How i fix this error.

Start by reading something like this:

That should tell you what to do.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup
OpenPGP_0xE5D9CAC64AAA55EB.asc
OpenPGP_signature

Saad Olamilekan

Jan 20, 2022, 6:38:23 PM1/20/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Have you install rest frame work then, insert it to register app in setting?

Kasper Laudrup

Jan 21, 2022, 7:44:40 AM1/21/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 21/01/2022 00.37, Saad Olamilekan wrote:
> Have you install rest frame work then, insert it to register app in setting?

No. Why would I want to do that?

Are you sure you meant to reply to me?

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup
OpenPGP_0xE5D9CAC64AAA55EB.asc
OpenPGP_signature

Aksh Desai

Jan 21, 2022, 8:07:35 AM1/21/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
ok My problem is solved in django email. Thank you

Richard Myers

Jan 21, 2022, 7:05:59 PM1/21/22
to django...@googlegroups.com, Trade-help Support

Jan 21, 2022, 7:19:39 PM1/21/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Maybe I didn't get the question better, but if what am thinking, like if you want to be using email login to your app instead of username think you have to do so
Check the link to know if your question tally to my answer.