reverse() is not working.

Nirmal Kumar

Dec 28, 2011, 1:43:06 PM12/28/11
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to pass the id to thanks view through reverse. But it's not working. I'm getting this error

Reverse for 'reg.views.thanks' with arguments '(20,)' and keyword arguments '{}' not found.

I posted the question with the code in stackoverflow:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8648196/reverse-is-not-working

How can I transfer arguments from one function to another in views?. Is it a normal thing or I have to use any built in functions?

Thanks.

Daniel Roseman

Dec 28, 2011, 4:29:06 PM12/28/11
to django...@googlegroups.com
Your question is answered correctly at StackOverflow (not by me, for a change, but by moguzalp). If that's not working, you'll need to update that question with exactly what your view and urls.py look like now after following the advice in that answer.
--
DR.