Looking for Recommendations for a Django Photo Gallery

Mark Phillips

Jan 24, 2022, 8:53:05 PM1/24/22
to django users
I have been using a very old PHP based photo gallery called Gallery3 as a photo gallery with about 10 years of photos. Gallery3 is on life support, so I need to move to something else. I am looking for a simple photo gallery application that uses file system based storage for the photos. Gallery3 has all the albums and photos in named directories on the file system, so I would like, if possible, to have the new photo gallery use the same directory structure. There are so many django photo galleries that I am not sure what is good and what isn't.

Thanks for your recommendations!

Mark