Django rest framework

Pooja Kumari

Nov 25, 2022, 11:56:53 AM11/25/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello.. Can anybody help me with APIs in django? I have to create registration and login APIs but my concepts are not clear yet. Any reference will be enough also.
Thank you...

M Adnan

Nov 25, 2022, 12:00:02 PM11/25/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
https://chat.whatsapp.com/ICXdXOrbgoNFQTbKxalZD1

Join this group to discuss all django query here all the developers will help of you

On Fri, 25 Nov 2022, 9:56 pm Pooja Kumari, <poojai...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello.. Can anybody help me with APIs in django? I have to create registration and login APIs but my concepts are not clear yet. Any reference will be enough also.
Thank you...

Pooja Kumari

Nov 25, 2022, 12:02:39 PM11/25/22
to django...@googlegroups.com

M Adnan

Nov 25, 2022, 12:09:51 PM11/25/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Message in the group if no body will help than I will guide you in group I am in admin in group

Ayanfe

Nov 25, 2022, 12:47:10 PM11/25/22
to django...@googlegroups.com

You can use Django rest framework and jwt authentication. Once you understand Django rest framework  you can watch this Youtube video by Denis Ivy,  It explains jwt authentication with Django very well.

Sent from Mail for Windows

Devang

Nov 25, 2022, 12:47:28 PM11/25/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Follow this website https://www.cdrf.co/
It has all cheat sheet.
If you you want to implement login and signup please use either rest-auth or dj-rest-auth package

Pooja Kumari

Nov 25, 2022, 12:51:26 PM11/25/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Thank you these references are very helpful

Fortune Osho

Nov 25, 2022, 2:13:49 PM11/25/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
It depend on what form of authentication you want to use e.g Session based authentication, token based. But would recommend token based authentication. Check out Django Rest Framework simple jwt