Dean Mahori

May 5, 2024, 11:17:45 AMMay 5
to django...@googlegroups.com
Dear Programmers,
My name is Dean Mahori and I'm a student at Chinhoyi University . I'm working on a university project to build a website using the Django framework.
I'm currently in the process of developing a website to better connect with our community and raise awareness about our cause.  While I'm excited to embark on this project, I'm also new to website development and could really use some assistance.
I'm particularly interested in using Django, a Python web framework, to build the website.  I've been doing some research on it and believe it would be a good fit for our needs.  However, as a beginner, I would greatly appreciate any guidance or support from experienced Django programmers. I'm also open to different approaches and suggestions from experienced programmers.

Here are some specific areas where I could use help:

    Project Setup and Best Practices: Ensuring a solid foundation for the website's development.
    Understanding Django Features: Learning how to effectively utilize Django functionalities for our website.
    Building Core functionalities: Developing essential features like user registration, content management, and potentially donation options.

I understand that volunteering your time is valuable, and I'm incredibly grateful for any assistance you can offer.  Even if it's just pointing me in the right direction with resources or tutorials, it would be immensely helpful.
I'm happy to discuss the project further and answer any questions you may have.  Please feel free to contact me at deanm...@gmail.com or +263786881635
You can also comment with your whatsapp number so that i can create a group for all of us.