CAn we use Django framework in company industry ?

خالد بن الوليد صحراوي

Sep 13, 2022, 10:11:32 AM9/13/22
to Django users
Hello.
I 'm working with Django to build a Web app for my industrial company,
I wans to ask if it possible to build it and use it for free
is that possible ?

Nikalesh Patil

Sep 13, 2022, 10:16:41 AM9/13/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Write this mail in urdhu 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Abdulfarid Olakunle

Sep 13, 2022, 10:21:56 AM9/13/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Yes, And I will be very happy to work with you for free on this your project. Just to gain more experience and connect with like minds
Hoping for your response

Sada Nanda

Sep 13, 2022, 11:53:20 AM9/13/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello sir I am sadananda actually I want to start a ride sharing website using django and python is that possible sir?

Anh Nguyen

Sep 13, 2022, 12:15:15 PM9/13/22
to django...@googlegroups.com

Mohammed Alnajdi

Scott Sawyer

Sep 14, 2022, 12:05:35 AM9/14/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Here is where license information is found on the website:  It is a 3 clause BSD License.

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/4.1/faq/general/#:~:text=Django%20is%20distributed%20under%20the,to%20modify%20and%20redistribute%20Django.

So it's 'free' as in beer and free as in speech but there are some restrictions.

-Scott

خالد بن الوليد صحراوي

Sep 14, 2022, 4:12:43 AM9/14/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Thank you,
can I know what this restrictions be like please ?

خالد بن الوليد صحراوي

Sep 14, 2022, 4:16:51 AM9/14/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
restrictions : like terrorist objects ,
I foound this in Django licence :
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH
REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY
AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT,
INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM
LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR
OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR
PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.

subin

Sep 16, 2022, 4:16:14 PM9/16/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Please let me know if that sounds okay.

subin

Sep 16, 2022, 4:19:20 PM9/16/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.

subin

Sep 16, 2022, 4:19:43 PM9/16/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
My great pleasure to meet you last week.

subin

Sep 16, 2022, 4:45:10 PM9/16/22
to django...@googlegroups.com

subin

Sep 16, 2022, 4:46:36 PM9/16/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi there! We just wanted to let you know we received your message and will be in touch before our offices close at

subin

Sep 16, 2022, 4:47:08 PM9/16/22
to django...@googlegroups.com

subin

Sep 16, 2022, 4:47:40 PM9/16/22
to django...@googlegroups.com

subin

Sep 16, 2022, 4:48:14 PM9/16/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
I will expect your call at 9:43 AM AM next Friday.