Agricultural and livestock marketplace plus social network as a whole

Jorge Bueno

Mar 15, 2024, 3:49:19 PMMar 15
to Django users
Good evening everyone, I need help in my personal project to create an agricultural and livestock marketplace and an agricultural and livestock social network as a whole.Longer explanation:Farmers and ranchers leave their products in our logistics centers and we publish on the web the products they have brought us, then the customer orders the products with a minimum purchase value to make it profitable and I take care of the storage, packaging and shipping to customers. That is the part of getting the products to the customer. In addition, we also have the part where the producers can talk about the whole process behind it, the tasks they perform daily, anecdotes and they can do it in video format apart from the message if they wish. Currently, the project is in its initial phase. I have created a detailed backlog and configured the repositories for the backend and frontend. Here are the links to the repositories:

Backend: https://github.com/Programacionpuntera/Marketplace-again

Frontend: https://github.com/Programacionpuntera/Marketplace-Frontend

In addition, I have created a WhatsApp group for the project where we are discussing ideas and coordinating efforts. We currently have backend developers and are looking for frontend developers as well, but the more developers we have, the better.

However, I am facing a challenge: I have no programming experience. I am looking for someone who is willing to collaborate on this project, using Python and Django for the backend, and Next.js and React for the frontend.

Please feel free to take a look at the repositories and backlog. Any comments, suggestions or contributions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to working with you on this exciting project!
PS: I've had people say they will collaborate on the project but then they don't collaborate on the project, please don't be that kind of person.

Best regards,

Jorge

Muhammad Juwaini Abdul Rahman

Mar 15, 2024, 4:20:39 PMMar 15
to django...@googlegroups.com
In summary, you're looking for free labour?

sandeep kumar

Mar 15, 2024, 5:06:38 PMMar 15
to django...@googlegroups.com
Where are you located?

Career Skills Development

Mar 15, 2024, 6:31:58 PMMar 15
to django...@googlegroups.com
You can provide the whatsapp group link.

Jorge Bueno

Mar 15, 2024, 6:32:52 PMMar 15
to Django users
Hello Muhammad , Pd: I forgot to mention that I offer 20% of the company to be distributed among the programmers who are in the project,
according to work this percentage talk to country code:+2207675336 if you are interested

Michal Plsek

Mar 16, 2024, 12:36:26 AMMar 16
to django...@googlegroups.com
1/ looking like 100k production product, dont really think this can seriously be deployed by couple of volunteers (even if there is future split of 20%, which is not so much for this kind of job btw)
2/ look if django-oscar has api you could use, it already has 75% of required functionality
3/ or learn to program yourself, either BE/FE

If you need some information write me, i like crazy stuff like this :-))

1001_prabhjot Singh

Mar 16, 2024, 10:26:06 AMMar 16
to django...@googlegroups.com
am, working on a live startup project in django interested one can dm for more details 9877199920

Vijaya lakshmi

Mar 21, 2024, 9:58:21 AMMar 21
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested in your project and would like to be a part of it.Please add my number 8123839384

Michael Onuekwusi

Apr 21, 2024, 12:13:31 PMApr 21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Interested please, 8072094026 whatsapp

On Fri, Mar 15, 2024, 8:49 PM Jorge Bueno <jorgebue...@gmail.com> wrote:

Collins Emmanuel

Apr 21, 2024, 3:04:34 PMApr 21
to django...@googlegroups.com

Ankit Patne

Apr 21, 2024, 3:33:57 PMApr 21
to Django users
I can work with Python and Django part. Whatsapp : +91 9373579749

Sujata Aghor

Apr 23, 2024, 5:55:33 AMApr 23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello
I am interested in Python Django work.
Whatsapp : 9881301878

Thanks & Regards!
Sujata S. Aghor

Sujata Aghor

Apr 23, 2024, 5:57:56 AMApr 23
to django...@googlegroups.com
BTW your github pages are not accessible (giving #404 error) - Both links frontend and backend.

1001_prabhjot Singh

Apr 23, 2024, 1:04:36 PMApr 23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Intrested 9877199920