learn django

Shahin Salim

Nov 22, 2021, 10:48:13 AM11/22/21
to Django users
iam shahin salim .iam a student.now iam lerning python.but iam confused with it.they give me this task.idont know were to sart.what i want to do for learn and also do this task.

  1. Have a clear idea about View Engine and its working. Complete at least 3 sample works using view engine concepts and bootstrap. For example, list dummy items/ cards using loop or display table items etc.

  2. Design a login and a home page. Use bootstrap & View engine.

  3. Have a clear idea about Session and Cookies. Complete one or two sample works for session management.

  4. Complete server side development for the login page.

    1. Login page should accept username and password from the user.

    2. Username and password should be validated at the server side with a predefined value.

    3. If correct, give access to the home page.

    4. If incorrect, display incorrect username or password message on the login page.

    5. Home page should contain a signout button. On click signout button - redirect to login page.

Note: Session handling should work properly. Signout shouldnt happen unless the user presses the signout button. Also, once the user has signed out, the home page shouldnt be loaded on pressing the back button.

Kasper Laudrup

Nov 22, 2021, 11:08:29 AM11/22/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 21/11/2021 06.57, Shahin Salim wrote:
> iam shahin salim .iam a student.now iam lerning python.but iam confused
> with it.they give me this task.idont know were to sart.what i want to do
> for learn and also do this task.

I think you start with step one: "Have a clear idea about View Engine
and its working". Have you done that?

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup
OpenPGP_0xE5D9CAC64AAA55EB.asc
OpenPGP_signature

MR INDIA

Nov 23, 2021, 9:07:25 AM11/23/21
to Django users
if you just want auth, and don't want to learn django fully, then get a django crashcourse, and use django allauth. crash course = https://youtu.be/rHux0gMZ3Eg , django allauth: https://youtu.be/GQySb3W2feo

Kasper Laudrup

Nov 23, 2021, 9:12:21 AM11/23/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 23/11/2021 15.07, MR INDIA wrote:
> if you just want auth, and don't want to learn django fully, then get a
> django crashcourse, and use django allauth. crash course =
> https://youtu.be/rHux0gMZ3Eg , django allauth: https://youtu.be/GQySb3W2feo

I think you meant to reply to someone else. This doesn't seem relevant
for what I wrote at all.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup

MR INDIA

Nov 23, 2021, 9:39:10 AM11/23/21
to Django users
I wrote to the person who asked the question

Kasper Laudrup

Nov 23, 2021, 11:15:13 AM11/23/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 23/11/2021 15.39, MR INDIA wrote:
> I wrote to the person who asked the question

Well, you replied to me. That was a bit confusing, but we all make
mistakes of course.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup
OpenPGP_0xE5D9CAC64AAA55EB.asc