django module not found

Delvin Alexander

Jan 24, 2022, 8:59:10 AM1/24/22
to Django users
Hello,

I am new and just started to learn Django. I am attempting to create my first application and ofcourse progress to a website but i am having difficulty at the moment. here is whats going on:

["Import "django.shortcut" could not be resolvedPylancereportMissingImports
Exception has occurred: ModuleNotFoundError
No module named 'django.shortcut'
File "C:\Users\delvi\django_project\blog\views.py", line 1, in <module> from django.shortcut import render]

I have tried looking online for an answer and still have yet to come to an answer that has resolved my issue. I even changed my interpreter, but this 1 problem still remains. May you someone please help me?

Lakshyaraj Dash X-D 25

Jan 24, 2022, 9:11:17 AM1/24/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Try restarting your code editor or reinstall python.

Lakshyaraj Dash X-D 25

Jan 24, 2022, 9:12:24 AM1/24/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
If you're using virtual environment then try creating a new virtual environment and install django again in your virtual environment.

Kasper Laudrup

Jan 24, 2022, 9:16:06 AM1/24/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 24/01/2022 15.11, Lakshyaraj Dash X-D 25 wrote:
> Try restarting your code editor or reinstall python.

How would that change anything?

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup

Kasper Laudrup

Jan 24, 2022, 9:17:21 AM1/24/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 24/01/2022 05.18, 'Delvin Alexander' via Django users wrote:

> No module named 'django.shortcut'

Typo. It should be "django.shortcuts"

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup