Django Courier Management System Project

已查看 19 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

sakkhar saha

未读,
2018年11月12日 14:38:282018/11/12
收件人 Django users
Dear All,
I am Sakkhar form Bangladesh. Now I have a project idea. And i am a single man. My Project is Courier Management in Djnago. Please help for the idea. How i start my project. And How i Design my database table.
My Project Feature.

1. User Can Add Your Order and Track his order.
2. Admin Can Add Order and Order complete and pending.
3. Admin Approve User.
4. When user order confirm than user give an email notification.
5. And Finally when Admin deliver the order than user give an email notification.

Christopher Medlin

未读,
2018年11月12日 14:51:302018/11/12
收件人 django...@googlegroups.com