When I redirect to a previously used view old data is used

lone...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2022, 4:55:33 PM1/17/22
to Django users
Hello all,

    I have a redirect that redirects to a previously used view.  The data in the view should change, and does, once I reload the page.  How can I get the new page without reloading the page first?  For clarity, here is the basic process I have defined so far.

1. View is loaded and everything looks great.
2. Eventually, the user goes through a redirect that points to the original view in step 1.
3. Once they are on the same view as step 1, the old data is present.  I have a to right-click and reload the page for the new data to appear on the view.

What am I missing?