What is the Development Life Cycle of Django App?

Eyad Al-Sibai

Jul 22, 2011, 10:31:58 AM7/22/11
to django...@googlegroups.com
What is the Development Life Cycle of Django App? Should I start in implementing the models or the urls ... or what exactly?

bruno desthuilliers

Jul 22, 2011, 11:21:41 AM7/22/11
to Django users

On Jul 22, 4:31 pm, Eyad Al-Sibai <eyad.alsi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What is the Development Life Cycle of Django App? Should I start in
> implementing the models or the urls ... or what exactly?

You should start with designing your app. Then whatever you implement
first is up to you, and mostly depends on your design and app.

Mike Dewhirst

Jul 22, 2011, 9:04:52 PM7/22/11
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 23/07/2011 12:31am, Eyad Al-Sibai wrote:
> What is the Development Life Cycle of Django App? Should I start in
> implementing the models or the urls ... or what exactly?

Best advice I know is in Practical Django Projects by James Bennett

Eyad Al-Sibai

Jul 23, 2011, 1:10:21 AM7/23/11
to django...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 4:04 AM, Mike Dewhirst <mi...@dewhirst.com.au> wrote:
On 23/07/2011 12:31am, Eyad Al-Sibai wrote:
What is the Development Life Cycle of Django App? Should I start in implementing the models or the urls ... or what exactly?

Best advice I know is in Practical Django Projects by James Bennett

Sam Walters

Jul 24, 2011, 11:00:53 PM7/24/11
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Also you can download a project from one of the many sites that have
source code. Look at a git tree and see the commit dates would give an
idea of how long it takes to build a project, how many people were
involved, how specialized their role was etc.

cheers

sam_w

>>> django-users...@googlegroups.com.