call for volunteers - Pycon Canada 2013 Webmaker workshop

Bryan

Jul 9, 2013, 1:58:39 PM7/9/13
to django-...@googlegroups.com
We're very happy to announce that we are going to be holding a youth WebMaker workshop at PyCon Canada 2013, in partnership with Hive Toronto (https://twitter.com/HiveToronto) and Mozilla! Signups will open soon, but in the meantime we could use help:

Volunteers.
If you or someone you know would like to volunteer to help out at the workshop on Aug 10 and 11 (especially if they have some experience with teaching or working with youth), we would like to meet them! Just email bo...@pycon.ca and let us know that you're interested and any relevant experience you have working with kids!

Hive Toronto is still working out the details, but here are some examples of the units that might be used at the workshop: https://webmaker.org/teach

Thanks for reading,
Bryan Poetz
Pycon Canada Volunteer