facebook authentication and graph

Dan Cochran

May 24, 2013, 3:40:50 PM5/24/13
to django-...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

I'm wondering if there's a package out there that does both facebook authentication and graph(posts) actions. I'm looking for suggestions. We currently use django-socialregistration for our authentication and have looked at django-facebook-graph but it too supports authentication. I feel like having two packages that do the same thing redundant so I'm either going to look at django-facebook-graph to replace the current authentication scheme and to implement new facebook post features or something else this community will hopefully suggest which I've yet to see.

Cheers,

Dan

Albert O'Connor

May 24, 2013, 3:45:30 PM5/24/13
to django-...@googlegroups.com
I used this awhile ago:

It seemed to work pretty well, but in the end we only really need auth, not as much graph, so I ended up using our own.

Good luck,

Albert