Python Toronto August Meetup

Dimitri Gnidash

Aug 17, 2013, 9:23:15 AM8/17/13
to django-...@googlegroups.com
Python devs,

It is my pleasure to announce that this month's meetup will happen on Wed, Aug 21st at BNOTIONS at 7pm.
The address is 106 Front St. E, Unit 200

BNOTIONS is an incredibly fun place to work with interesting projects, amazing parties, and atmosphere like-no-other so I would expect a mesmerizing party and a few great talks. They are also looking to hire as many engineers as they can get their hands on.

Please take note that there is a new Python Toronto meetup group that I would recommend switching to since you will get updates more regularly http://www.meetup.com/Python-Toronto . Meetup.com allows for much easier scheduling of events and other off-shoot events such as Hack Nights happen naturally.

See you all very soon,
Dimitri

P.S. If you are interested in helping to organize, please ping me.

Official Blurb about our sponsors:

BNOTIONS is a Strategic Innovation Firm. We are the partner of choice for organizations with the desire to disrupt through innovation. Our team delivers the largest and most complex deployments, but small enough to have a boutique approach when it comes to best-in-breed quality and agility. Our proprietary approach delivers measurable, effective, data-driven product innovation from strategy, to product launch and beyond. We are your partner at every step in the process, working with you to ensure product success. Put simply, we help organizations of any size think and act like a start-up.