Looking for Talks & Demos for our Arpril 29th Monthly Meetup

Seth Denner

Apr 16, 2014, 3:38:41 PM4/16/14
to django-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone! My name is Seth Denner and I'm taking on the event organization responsibilities for the Django Seattle Group.

I am currently trying to line up some speakers/presenters for our monthly meetup on the 29th of April. Presenters of all skill levels are welcome so if you have a project you're working on as a hobby that you would like to show of or if you have some professional insight you have gained through years of experience or anything in between we would love to hear what you have to share.

Please shoot me an email at se...@knotis.com if you would like to present and I'll add you to the list.

Thanks and I hope to see you all on the 29th :)