MongoDB World announcement!

Samantha Auerbach

Mar 28, 2016, 3:07:42 PM3/28/16
to django-seattle

Hi,

I’m excited to announce our keynote lineup for MongoDB World and wanted to personally invite you to the conference, taking place June 28-29 in NYC. We have some amazing speakers scheduled, including:

- Dr. Hannah Fry, Lecturer in the Mathematics of Cities at the Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis, University College London

- Adam Savage, Co-host of MythBusters on Discovery Channel

- Dr. Eric Brewer, Vice President of Infrastructure, Google

- Terri Virnig, Vice President, Power Systems Software Solutions, IBM

IBM and Google are supporting the conference as sponsors. And after the hands-on learning in technical sessions, you can have fun at our after party with a live performance by They Might Be Giants.

Register with code MDBMeetup for 25% off. Early Bird pricing is available and expires midnight, May 13. Groups of three or more get an additional 25% off!

Hope to see you there!

P.S. The Innovation Awards and Startup Showcase are open for MongoDB World. Submit an application for a chance to share your giant ideas on the world’s largest MongoDB stage this June.