Looking for a python/django developer

jeffrey george

Jan 21, 2015, 12:48:12 PM1/21/15
to django-...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, My name is Jeffrey George.  Me and my team are working on a project right now using django/python to make an automation and tooling software.  We are in San Ramon California.  We are looking for someone with about 5-6 years with Python or Django development and very good experience with Java.  Perferred skills would be someone with Strong communication with experience presenting technical topics in a business-oriented fashion to non-technical audiences  knowledge of Java and knowledge of Client Server Automation. Please respond to this thread or email me directly at Jgeor...@gmail.com  The pay is very competitive and we are looking for about 3-4 developers. We are also willing to pay a nice finders fee if you guys know anyone!! Thanks guys

Jeffrey.