Looking for Part Time Contract Dev or Unpaid Intern - Django and AngularJS

Tom Abeles

Aug 16, 2016, 7:42:36 PM8/16/16
to django-seattle
Hey guys,

New to this community, so I hope I am going about this the right way.

I am a Django/Angular developer with several projects, and work is picking up and getting to be more than I can handle, so I'm looking for help.

Obviously, my stack is Django and AngularJS, and I'm looking for someone who has experience with both of these technologies. If you have a decent amount of experience, then I am offering a part-time contract 1099 role in Downtown Seattle/Pioneer Square.

If you're new to these technologies (perhaps having finished Coding Dojo or Galvanize recently), then I can offer an unpaid part-time internship. I've placed previous interns into well paying positions within 6 months of working with me.

Thanks,

Tom