PicMonkey is seeking a Flash/Flex Engineer!

Kailey Duffy

Jun 11, 2015, 2:15:55 PM6/11/15
to django-...@googlegroups.com

Flex/Flash Engineer:

PicMonkey is looking for people to help us bring fearless photo embetterment to the world. We’re a small shop and that means errbody has a big impact. We crank on all pistons, work like cray-zay, and then go home to have actual lives, too. You in?

Frontend sorcerers: we know you could make this job description display:none or turn into a pumpkin in two seconds flat; what else can ya do for the best-loved brand in photo editing? Talk to us.

Responsibilities:

• Work closely with our designers to improve and create PicMonkey features.

• Find trends and patterns in the photo editing space to make our product better.

• Enjoy collaboration.

• Take projects from start to finish with minimal direction.

Requirements:

• Commercial software development experience and BS in CS (or equivalent).

• Experience with large-scale Javascript codebases.

• Strong visual and UI development experience with a love of clean and beautiful experiences.

• Experience at all levels of the stack (a plus).

• Experience coding Flash/Flex4.5 applications (a plus)

• Experience with Python, Ruby, or SQL (also a plus).

• Mobile experience (a huuuuge plus).

Oh, us? We’re a small team that knows how to have fun and be insanely productive at the same time. We use the cooliest technologies to build great user experiences: Flash, Flex, Backbone, CoffeeScript, Bootstrap and Compass/Sass.

Seattle applicants only please!

We are looking to fill this position immediately. It comes with a competitive salary, full bennies, and endless Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.

If this sounds like thing of wonder to you, send your resume to jobs.e...@picmonkey.com