MongoDB in Seattle on September 16th

Danielle James

Aug 25, 2014, 11:55:17 AM8/25/14
to django-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Django Users!

The MongoDB crew is visiting Seattle on September 16th for a one-day event dedicated to all things MongoDB and we'd love to invite your user group members. You'll hear directly from the team working on MongoDB on development and operations best practices.

If you're new to MongoDB, we're kicking off the day with optional, introductory sessions for developers and DBA to jumpstart their knowledge of MongoDB.

Here is the link to register. You can use the code 25meetup for an additional 25% discount off registration.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of you at the event!

Cheers!
Danielle